Feb 20, 2012
Welcome to the My Air Freshener Blog.
Today, I’d like to talk about who makes a custom airfreshener, and why?
Well, we know that businesses large and small give them to
customers and use them for advertising. Schools use them for fundraising and sell in their school stores. Charities and churches use them in fundraising and increasing awareness. But, it’s the individual buyer that has amazed us with their creativity in art and design as
well as inspiring uses for their air fresheners.
1. We’ve had a model that posed in a bikini on a pink motorcycle. We’re guessing guys loved receiving those!
2. A high school basketball player used a photo of his winning shot on air fresheners and sent them to scouts.
3. A girl left an air freshener with her photo at every job interview. She contacted us to say thanks, because she got the job. The interviewer said it showed ingenuity, and that’s what he was looking for.
4.A guy proposed to his girlfriend on an air freshener. He hung it in his car, and waited for her to see it.
5. A lady ordered them with pictures of her grandkids so her passengers could see how cute they were without her pulling out the photo album.
6. A man getting a divorce designed his air freshener with his wife’s photo with a big red X through it. He said it improved his mood every morning when he got in the car to go to work.
7. There was a lady who made an air freshener that said, “My Dog is cuter than your Dog.” We’re guessing friendly neighborhood competition!
8.Some of our favorites are the air fresheners parents make of their children’s art. We get to see some budding Picassos.
We love what we do, and we love our customers. Thanks for visiting.